16 Mar 2012

Courtney Robertson and Ben Flajnik Just Might Work, Bachelor's Chris Harrison Opines

The Bachelor host Chris Harrison spoke to reporters via conference call today and shared his thoughts on the re-engaged Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson.
Chris paints a fair portrait of the controversial couple, and sympathizes with Courtney (though he concedes he and his family were Team Lindzi from the start).
Will the couple make it? Will we see them on TV again? And what was it like whipping out that ring on the After the Final Rose special? So many questions.
Excerpts from his lengthy interview on all of that and more below:
Courtney, Ben
On whether he's rooting for rooting Ben and Courtney:
"Of course I'm rooting them on. You know, why wouldn't you?"
"I mean, I know that she wasn't the most popular choice and that if you put it to America's vote maybe she wouldn't have been in it, but I think the important thing and the great thing about the show is that was Ben's choice."
"Why not respect that? Who am I not to respect that? And so of course I wish them the best and the million dollar question, will they make it? Who knows? Who's to say which couples make it in life? But I wish them the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment