20 Mar 2012

Kim Kardashian: Staying Positive, Working Hard, Googling Herself


Kim Kardashian kalled in to Ryan Seacrest's KISS-FM radio show today and addressed two rumors and one feud.
Is she adopting a baby? "No, I don't even know where that came from, but what's so crazy is the magazines can easily call and ask and we would say 'yes' or 'no.' But that's not true."
Kim Kardashian at Rob's Party
Is she engaged to Kanye West? "I think I'm still married... I'm really not dating right now at all. I'm focusing on work. I know I always say this, but I'm just trying to get through my situation and have fun."
What about that feud with Jon Hamm? "I just feel like, to be honest, it's all about trying to stay focused and keep everything positive. It really takes a lot more energy and effort to be harsh than to say something nice and be positive."
Overall: "I've heard so many ridiculous things and to be honest," Kin said. "I used to read all the magazines and watch things. I don't even look at any of that anymore. I've taken my Google alerts off my phone!"
Wow, there it is, folks: the first honest thing Kim Kardashian has ever said: she used to have a Google alert for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment