17 Mar 2012

Lady Gaga: Ready to Settle Down, Have Kids?

Lady Gaga may be cutting herself off from interviews, but in her last sit-down before that self-imposed time out, the star's giving us plenty to talk about.
Showing her maternal side in a recent chat with Oprah Winfrey (airing tomorrow night on OWN), Gaga says she not only wants kids, but a lot of them.
A "soccer team" full of them, to quote the Mother Monster.
Oprah and Gaga
"Yeah, yeah, I do," a (relatively) conservatively dressed Gaga, 25, told the talk show host, 58, when asked if she was serious about wanting a large family.
"I mean maybe I'm being a bit superfluous [about the soccer team], but I don't want to have one [child], I want a few," the Grammy nominee said.
Lady Gaga adds that she also wants a husband. Making a gesture to indicate a baby bump, the singer tells Winfrey, "I want to experience that."
But Taylor Kinney is off the hook for now. Don't expect her to settle down anytime soon. Gaga wants a family – just "not yet," she says with a smile.
For now, she'll have to settle for 20 million Little Monsters on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment