13 Mar 2012

Nicki Minaj on Allure Cover: Major Cleavage Alert!

Nicki Minaj Allure CoverNicki Minaj, her pink hair and her large breasts cover the latest issue of Allure, at this artist opens up about her plans for world domination and her appeal to a young generation of fans.
"I had a little conversation with Jay-Z at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show," Nicki tells the magazine. "He said, ‘Congratulations on all your success.’ And I was like, ‘Yeah, I’m coming for you. I’m coming for your spot, Mr. Mogul.’"
Minaj can already stake claim to a much younger fan base than almost any other contemporary. Why are eight-year olds such as Sophia Grace Brownlee such big followers of her music?
"I play dress-up," the singer says. "I also can put on a very cartoonish voice. So sometimes children may not know what I’m saying, but they like the sound of it, and they think I sound like some weird character.”

No comments:

Post a Comment