12 Mar 2012

Punk bitch!

That's probably what it will look like in court only she can't pull my weave out because I don't wear one. I have great hair. I also have great anger, that's why I haven't been on here. I've been so damn mad I could stomp someone. I spent yesterday laying on the couch watching a Jersey Shore marathon. I think I've seen every episode now. I like Vinnie. If I could talk to Vinnie, he'd probably give me some good advice, like, man up and shake it off, bro. Then we could play warm beer and pee in the hot tub.

But, I'm still mad. And I spent my youth and beyond being a rebel because I think anyone in authority is out to get me. They don't give a fuck. In my later years I've become a law abiding citizen and done what is required of me. 'Specially lately. I have met every goal and requirement dealing with DHS and have given no one any trouble. And I've figured out that I was right the first time. Anyone in authority will fuck you. You can count on it.

I fully expect to lose in court. That's the way it works. I fully expect that I won't even be called on to speak. And if I am, will I be asked things right in front of the person I'm opossed to? Talk about no freedom of speech. I'll have to play it by ear. I might not be back for a few days, I'll be too mad to type. Betcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment