3 Apr 2012

Rihanna Pushes to Play Whitney Houston on the Big Screen

She's a woman of many different looks, but could one of them be a version of Whitney Houston?
Rihanna thinks so. Rihanna hopes so. With rumors swirling that a Whitney biopic is in the works, the singer made it clear in an interview with The Press Association this week that she'd love to take on the iconic big screen challenge.
Whitney Houston on a Red Carpet"That would be something that I would have to give my entire life to do because I would want to really pull it off," Rihanna said. "That's a huge, huge role and whoever does it has to do a good job."
Rihanna in England
Added Rihanna, who is reportedly being considered for the role, along with Jordin Sparks, Jennifer Hudson and others:
"My first song that I remember falling in love with was a Whitney Houston song - 'I Will Always Love You.' It was really inspiring and it made me develop a passion for music, so really she's partly responsible for me being here in this industry."
Rihanna will make her big screen debut this month in Battleship, which opens on April 11. Do you think she'd do Whitney proud in a movie version of Houston's life?

No comments:

Post a Comment