16 May 2012

Dancing With the Stars Results Shocker: Who Made the Finals?


After Monday left Katherine Jenkins in a world of hurt - physically and mentally - many assumed this Dancing With the Stars results show would be her last.
Not the case!
She needed both a doctor's attention and Mark Ballas' reassurances following her misstep and injury, but Jenkins survived despite her last-place finish.
Maria Menounos and Derek Hough
That sounds worse than it was - the judges barely criticized her, and her last-place score was just three points out of the lead - but it was still a surprise.
"It's something I'll just power through," the Welsh opera singer said of her back injury. "And actually, jumping up and down now I think I hit it again."
"I was so excited I just forgot about it."
Those celebration injuries can be rough. Who will join her to vie for the title? And which frontrunner was sent home with a disappointing fourth-place finish?
Find out after the jump

No comments:

Post a Comment