14 May 2012

Khloe & Lamar Season Finale Recap: Is Khloe a Biological Kardashian?!?!?!

They say all good things must come to an end.
So, too, must Khloe & Lamar.
Amid the surprising downturn in his career, the divorce rumors and reports that the show will end after last night's season finale, the stakes were high for the beloved couple.
Did they persevere, prove that love always conquers all, and end the season (possibly the series) on a high note? Let's find out in our Khloe & Lamar recap ...
Khloe & Lamar Photo
Khloe Kardashian notices Lamar Odom acting a little off. "I'm not used to this negative, somber man," she said. Reality TV will do that too a man. Minus 20.
Lamar admits that he's been holding a lot of pain in, especially after the violent death of his cousin. Okay, Plus 20 to negate our previous snap judgment.
"Every time when I'm like really down and out, no matter what, Khlo - is one person I can always count on." Plus 10 for that genuinely sweet sentiment.
Then things quickly turn scripted again when Kim calls about the celebrity gossip story of the week Khloe is not a biological Kardashian. Minus 15.
Rob Kardashian pulls a practical joke related to that topic. Too soon. But Plus 10.
"Wouldn't you just want to know 100 percent?" Kourtney asks, urging Khlo to take a DNA test to settle the fact that her father is her father. Yawn. Minus 10.
Khloe & Lamar Logo
"It's important to stay strong for each other," Lamar says. "I just need to be a good husband, be thoughtful and let Khlo know how grateful I am." Plus 20.
His pre-taped video while Khloe is co-hosting The Talk? Cute. Plus 5.
The giraffe? Now we're talking dutiful hubby material. Plus 5 more.
"Is it bothering you that these rumors about who's who keep popping up every day?" mom Kris asks. "Because it's really upsetting me." Sure it is. Minus 15.
"I am one million percent comfortable with not getting a DNA test and knowing that my father is my father," she says. "I'm more than happy to live with that for the rest of my life." Why let fake rumors bother you, it's true? Plus 10.
"If I had to put a title on this year I would probably call it the Trying Times," Lamar Odom says, reflecting on the season. "So many things happened."
"Life changed for us. We've lost and we've gained. But at the end of the day, everything that we've been through has just made us closer." Plus 10.
EPISODE TOTAL: +30. SEASON TOTAL: -195.

No comments:

Post a Comment